Hubsan ZINO 2 GPS 6KM FPV with 4K UHD Camera 3-axis Gimbal 33min Quadcopter
Hubsan is the second largest quadcopter manufacturer who already released a wide range of quadcopters for hobby purpose and semi professional camera drones.
Hubsan H501S was the most popular GPS quadcopter with 1080P camera. Followed by this Hubsan produced many other drones but clicked in the first 4K 3 axis gimbal quadcopter-ZINO. Even though there has some issues, ZINO was a great success to Hubsan due to it’s cheap price and popularity among hobbyists who can afford a nice 4K drone with cheap price. Followed by ZINO, Hubsan released ZINO Pro with 4km distance but failed in the market.
The latest Hubsan release is ZINO 2 – a polished version of ZINO with 6km range, 4K video in 60fps, detachable 3 axis gimbal camera, and full control to fly the quadcopter with radio controller which is not possible in the ZINO.
Compared to ZINO, ZINO 2 is bit expensive to commoners. Hubsan website offers a price of $499 for basic version. Let’s see how this price can satisfy the customers!
- Weight (Propeller + battery):929 g
- Motor: Brushless motor
- Max Flight Speed: Movie Mode 1m/s Normal Mode 12 m/s
- Sport mode:20m/s
- Max flight Time( Windless ):33 min
- 4K:3840*2160 30/60fps
- 2.7K:2704*1520 30/60fps
- 1080P:1920*1080 30/60/120fps
- 720P:1280*720 30/60/120/200fps
- Battery Capacity:3800 mAh
- Built -in 3800 mah smart lithium battery ,accurate battery power monitoring to ensure the flight safety.Ultra-long flight time to avoid spoil your pleasure when the battery suddenly runs out during shooting
- 3-axis Mechanical Gimbal Enhance the drone stability and picture sharpness
- Ambarella H22 Image Chip
- Support 4K @60fps video shooting with 100 Mbps bitrate for shooting clearer images.
- Sensor：sony 1/2.3 inch
- Large Aperture: F/2.2 TTL 23 mm
- Detachable ND filter: Can be equipped with ND filter(ND4/ND8/ND16/ND32)( Purchase separately)
- Image Transmission System : LEAS 2.0
- Image Transmission Range: 6KM
- APP Online Update: Update the latest firmware via APP
- Drone battery charge time:110 min