Hubsan / Flycamworld Warranty Service
Hubsan / Flycamworld guarantees
that, under the following conditions during the warranty period, starting from
the date of product purchased, warranty
service will be provided.
Diagnostic, labor, materials, tests and return delivery are covered pursuant to Hubsan’s service warranty.
1. Conditions of Hubsan / Flycamworld warranty service:
- During warranty period, product is normal used, as intended by the manufacturer.
- No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed.
- Barcodes, labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering;
- Valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number of Hubsan / Flycamworld Online Store.
2. Following situations are not subject to warranty service conditions:
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing factors.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembling or shell opening which did not follow the instruction of official manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, or incorrect use or operation despite of the guidance of manuals.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuit, mismatch or misuse of battery and charger.
- Damage caused by any flights which didn’t follow the instructions of the manuals.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storm, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the unit in an electromagnetic interference environment (i.e. mining area, radio transmitting tower, high-voltage wire, substation, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit in a known environment with interference with other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a weight greater than safe takeoff weight.
- Damage caused by forced flight when components have been aged or damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
- Hubsan / Flycamworld requests that customers are responsible for shipping costs when sending their product(s) in for return, repair or exchange. Technical staff of after-sales service centers will examine the product to identify the problem and responsibility. If it is a quality problem of the product itself, Hubsan will accept all the test cost, material cost, labor cost, and delivery fee when sending the repaired product back to customer.
- If Hubsan / Flycamworld determine that the product(s) do not fall under the warranty, we will advise the customer of the cost of repair and return delivery prior to repairing or sending the product(s).
- If your issue is not subject to warranty or caused by non-manufacturing issue, then examination cost, material and labor cost will be charged according to the nature of the problem.
- You can contact Hubsan authorized dealer or Hubsan after-sales service center for more information of maintenance process.
4. Hubsan / Flycamworld product warranty period of main parts
* Warranty period may varies subject to the discretion of Hubsan and Flycamworld.
Main Components Warranty period
ZINO Motherboard 3 months
Transmitter 3 months
ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) 3 months
Gimbals & Camera module 3 months
Inertia Measurement Unit (IMU) 3 months
GPS Module 3 months
Intelligent battery 1 month
ZINO Motor 2 months
Propeller No warranty